TP-702b Mercury Transit
TP-702b Mercury Transit
Innovative world-class model
Designed for general purpose applications
Robust & Compact Mechanical Strapping Head
Mercury Transit machines use the latest DC brushless motor technology to provide the highest level of accuracy and reliability on the market.
All motors are German-made. The strapping head has no belts, clutches or pulleys.
t is designed with up-to-date technology with few moving parts.
With 30% fewer parts, Mercury Transit machines require fewer adjustments, have fewer wear components, and require less maintenance.
The simple design of Mercury Transit minimizes the maintenance cost.
Waist-High Auto Strap Feeding
Friendly design to feed the strap automatically from the upper side of the coil without the need to access to the bottom of the machine.
Free Access to Strap Guides (patents registered)
Unblock the guides enabling free and quick access to the strap guides without use of any tools.
The most maintenance-friendly design.
Electronic Tension Control
The operating control panel with LCD display is located on upper side of the machine for easy access.
External adjustment of strap tension by the simple turn of a dial.
Auto Strap Ejector
Loop-eject clears unwanted strap automatically if the machine is accidentally activated without a package.
Hinged Top Plates
Opens wide for quick cleaning, inspection, and maintenance of strapping head, strap feed and tensioning unit.
- Multiple strap function for single, double, continuous strapping or transit mode
- Belt-driven table with variable conveyor speed between 10 and 60 meter/minute
- Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
- Easy bundle flow direction change
- Quick coil change
- Good to strap small package with minimum size 120 mm in width and 10 mm in height
- Sensor controlled heater assuring consistent and high joint efficiency
- Automatic end-strap detection and ejection
- Adjustable table height between 800 mm and 900 mm
- Siemens PLC control
- Operator friendly low strap sensor (triple lamp)
- Energy saving transit with auto sleep mode
- Strapping in the centre of the bundle
- Extension belt-driven table of 200 mm on upstream and downstream side
- Lower adjustable table height (750 mm – 900 mm)
- Max. tension up to 45 kg (for 9 mm)
- Stainless steel frame (TP-702BS)
- Strap Width: 5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm or 12 mm
- Strap Tension: 1-32 kg (for 5 mm, 6 mm, and 9 mm) 1-45 kg: (for 12 mm)
- Speed: Up to 40 packages per minute (Cycle speed up to 65 straps per minute)
- Net Weight: 225 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 220V, 230V 50/60Hz 1PH 220V, 380V, 400V 50/60Hz 3PH